Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Joop's Corner

It happened again. I went to the website (<http://www.thehansofoundation.org/>).

Obviously they have some sort of cookie, because Persephone didn't have a new message for me. So I searched around a little more. There's a link to Joop's Corner. Joop is the 105 year-old Orangutan (that's old) that's part of the life-extension project. There's a link to send Joop a message. So I said, "Hi Joop". Next thing I know, the site does this strange stuff. So, I started clicking on the places where it would let me click (connecting the dots, so to say). And I came across something interesting. It looked like what you see below. You can move the mouse around to see the entire letter. Click on the signature and see another letter. Then click on the signature on that one, and see more.

Gotta love a show that takes their time to do stuff like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home