Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You knew it would happen sooner or later

I've flip-flopped on this for a week now. While this blog originally started out as a Word document keeping several notes from episodes, I must say that it has been fun to share my thoughts (and mostly the thoughts of others) with everyone that bothered to read (Thanks, by the way).

Here's the deal. Places like LOSTpedia and DarkUFO now house everything that I have to say, and then some...and some more...and even more. I would encourage everyone who isn't doing so already, to take a look at those sites. You will see that a chunk of my info and Easter Eggs came from there (which I noted as often as necessary).

Recent developments in my life (for the better) have me questioning whether I need to spend the extra time I have to continue to put these notes together, rather than keep them in my head and have enjoyable conversations with those of you that I know who read this.

Also...if someone feels compelled to continue this blog and take over...email me at armin.mohajeri@gmail.com

Who knows....I might change my mind and continue next season. But for now....Armin is Officially LOST.

Thanks for reading...and leaving your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home