Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More on The Man From Tallahassee

1) A little easter egg that took me longer than most to notice. The guy who opened the door, revealing Locke's father was the same guy who was recruiting Juliet.

2) "The BOX": Time to attempt to tie this together with "The Monster" (a.k.a. The Security System). Kate saw a black horse. This doesn't explain the horse being in her flashback, causing the accident. Hugo saw Dave, I'll have to go back and check to see if there was any Black in Dave's wardrobe. However, Dave was in Hurley's imagination in flashbacks. Maybe I'm onto something here. Jack saw his father, who was wearing a black suit. However, I doubt Jack's father was a figment of his imagination in his flashbacks. We saw Eko's images in the monster while it was in cloud form. The monster was reading his thoughts. I know there is the fact that past and present are the difference here, but it begs a question. Is there a link between the box and the cloud? Ok...I didn't really tie this together well...but, still something to think about. As Homer Simpson once said..."I'm smart. S-M-R-T. Smart"

3) I touched on Jack and Claire possibly finding out that they're brother and sister by both seeing the image of their father together. How about Sawyer and Locke? Anthony Cooper is there now...and if he truly is the real Sawyer...then James (the current Sawyer) could possibly come across him as well. Would he recognize him, if Cooper is the real Sawyer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home